Your privacy and trust are important to us and this Privacy Statement (“Statement”) provides important information about how TeresaG Designs handle personal information. This Statement applies to any of my websites, applications, products, software, or service that links to it (collectively, our “Services”). Please read this Statement carefully and contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any questions about our privacy practices or your personal information choices. It is important that you check back often for updates to this Statement. If we make changes we consider to be important, we will let you know by placing a notice on the relevant Services and/or contact you using other methods such as email.
This Statement was last updated on January, 2021.
2. Personal information
TeresaG Designs is committed to the responsible handling and protection of personal information.
Personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that person.
We collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store personal information when needed to provide our Services and for our operational and business purposes as described in this Statement. We want to be clear about our privacy practices so that you can make informed choices about the use of your information, and we encourage you to contact us
at any time with questions or concerns.
3. The types of personal information we collect
We collect personal information from you, for example, if you register for an event, request information or purchase, or request customer support. We may ask you to provide information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, user name and password, and information about your device and allergies to metals.
In addition, our servers, logs, and other technologies automatically collect certain information to help us administer, protect, and improve our Services; analyse usage; and improve users’ experience. We share personal information with others only as described in this Statement, or when we believe that the law permits or requires it.
Occasionally we collect and process what may be considered sensitive personal information.
Sensitive personal information is a subset of personal information and is generally defined as any information related to racial/ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, other medical information including biometric and genetic data, or sexual life or preferences. In some instances, sensitive personal information may also include criminal allegations or convictions, precise geolocation information, financial and bank account numbers, or unique identifiers such as government-issued social security numbers, driver’s license, and passport numbers.
For example, if you purchase something from us, we will collect payment information, such as financial or bank card information, and other information necessary for us to process the transaction or allergy for metals.
4. How we use personal information
We process personal information for these business-related purposes
5. When we share personal information
- Account setup and administration: We use personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and information about your device to set up and administer your account, provide customer support and verify your identity, and send important account and new product information.
- Marketing and events: We use personal information to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, text messaging, direct mail, and online. If we send you a marketing email, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these emails in the future. We also maintain email preference centres for you to manage your information and marketing preferences. Please remember that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you important Service information related to your account and products.
- Surveys and polls: If you choose to participate in a survey or poll, any personal information you provide may be used for marketing or market research purposes.
- Research and development: We use personal information for internal research and development purposes and to improve and test the features and functions of our web page.
- Legal obligations: We may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or fraud. We may also use personal information to meet our internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons.
We share or disclose personal information when necessary to provide conduct our business operations as described below. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with data privacy and security requirements. We may occasionally share non-personal, anonymized, and statistical data with third parties. Below are the parties with whom we may share personal information and why.
6. Where we store and process personal information
- Our business partners: We occasionally partner with other organizations to deliver co-branded Services, provide content, or to host events. As part of these arrangements, you may be a customer of both Co. name and our partners, and we and our partners may collect and share information about you. We will handle personal information in accordance with this Statement, and we encourage you to review the privacy statements of our partners to learn more about how they collect, use, and share personal information.
- Our third-party service providers: We partner with and are supported by service providers around the world. Personal information will be made available to these parties only when necessary to fulfil the services they provide to us, such as transport; direct marketing services; advertising; data analytics; and order fulfilment and delivery. Our third-party service providers are not permitted to share or use personal information we make available to them for any other purpose than to provide services to us.
- Third parties for legal reasons: We will share personal information when we believe it is required, such as:
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence.
- In the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
- To protect our rights and users.
TeresaG Designs is a British company, and your personal information may be stored and processed outside of your home country. We take steps to ensure that the information we collect is processed according to this Privacy Statement and the requirements of applicable law in UK.
We collaborate with third parties such as cloud hosting services, suppliers, and transport companies located around the world to serve the needs of our business and customers. We take appropriate steps to ensure that personal information is processed, secured, and transferred according to applicable law. In some cases, we may need to disclose or transfer your personal information within our company or to third parties in areas outside of your home country.
When we transfer personal information from the European Economic Area to other countries in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data privacy protection as in your home country, we take measures to provide an appropriate level of data privacy protection. In other words, your rights and protections remain with your data. If you would like to know more about our data transfer practices, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
7. How we secure personal information
We take data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information. Our information security policies and procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to meet our business needs, changes in technology, and regulatory requirements.
8. How long we keep personal information
- Policies and procedures
- We have measures in place to protect against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, destruction, or disclosure of data
- We have a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategy that is designed to safeguard our client’s data.
- We place appropriate restrictions on access to personal information
- We implement appropriate measures and controls, including monitoring and physical measures, to store and transfer data securely
- We conduct Privacy Impact Assessments in accordance with legal requirements and our business policies
- Training for employees and contractors
- We require privacy, information security, and other applicable training on a regular basis for our employees and contractors who have access to personal information and other sensitive data
- We take steps to ensure that our employees and contractors operate in accordance with our information security policies and procedures and any applicable contractual conditions
- Vendor risk management
- We require, through the use of contracts and security reviews, our third-party vendors and providers to protect any personal information with which they are entrusted in accordance with our security policies and procedures
TeresaG Designs implement policies and rules relating to the retention of personal information. We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. In determining data retention periods, we take into consideration local laws, contractual obligations, and the expectations and requirements of our customers. When we no longer need personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
9. Your right to access and correct your personal information
We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information.
- Access to personal information: If you request access to your personal information, we will gladly comply, subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures. Before providing data to you, we will ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can locate any relevant data. We may also charge you a fee for providing you with a copy of your data (except where this is not permissible under local law).
- Correction and deletion: In some jurisdictions, you have the right to correct or amend your personal information if it is inaccurate or requires updating. You may also have the right to request deletion of your personal information; however, this is not always possible due to legal requirements and other obligations and factors. Remember that you can update your account information by using the “Contact Us” option within the relevant Service.
- Marketing preferences: To opt out of email marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link found in the email communication you receive from us or visit the applicable email preference centre. For other marketing preferences, you can use the “Contact Us” option within the relevant Service. Information related to controlling cookies can be found here, and information related to Interest-Based and Mobile Advertising can be found
- Filing a complaint: If you are not satisfied with how we manage your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to a data protection regulator.
Please contact our Data Protection Officer
with any requests related to your personal information.